4% 2
Милонов — тварь!
18%
18% 9

hope

forbidden love:

german bold italic:

ролик с Ле Пен разве показывали? http://www.itar-tass.com/c11/482394.html

там можно выделить вранье и, если не лень, написать редакторам свое отношение к написанному.

написал уже

27.07.12, 16:29 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

atomhorse

forbidden love:

там можно выделить вранье и, если не лень, написать редакторам свое отношение к написанному.

Так давно уже сделано. Я всё понимаю, но это уже откровенный пиздёж. Совсем осатанели.

27.07.12, 16:30 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

german bold italic

а речь правильно перевели, кто слушал?

27.07.12, 16:32 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

atomhorse:

forbidden love:

Так давно уже сделано. Я всё понимаю, но это уже откровенный пиздёж. Совсем осатанели.

ну за вами не успеть.

27.07.12, 16:37 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

german bold italic:

а речь правильно перевели, кто слушал?

слово "некую", конечно, вносит сумятицу. Мадонна прекрасно осведомлена, кто такая МЛП, и в прямой речи такого оборота не было.

27.07.12, 16:40 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

tiger

вроде бы сказала слово "certain"

27.07.12, 16:42 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

tiger:

вроде бы сказала слово "certain"

переслушаю из дому)
тогда мадонна - стерва)

27.07.12, 16:47 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

повторы будут транслироваться только сегодня
каждый час до 3 утра (мск) субботы

27.07.12, 20:39 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

http://i.imgur.com/CKf5o.png

27.07.12, 20:53 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

Кстати, а ведь всё это - от бучи до дислайков и негативной прессы - могла организовать Лепенша и её сторонники Rolling Eyes

27.07.12, 22:26 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

Впечатления одного зрителя из Бельгии:

Matthieu:

Alright I'm back and still quite in shock after what happened... Shocked First I have to say that the waiting wasn't that bad since it was very well-organized and everybody had a number and the security guys made sure that everybody was at the right place. It was really hot outside but we could still move and leave for a while without losing the queue.
Then the concert... She arrived late, almost 11pm. That was a bit long, but when it starts everybody forgot about it, when I saw the mic stand I had a feeling she would start with TUTR, and that was insanely CRAZY, everybody was jumping (I didn't have to, I was jumping thanks to people around me Laughing ), the floor was shaking. Madonna was smiling radiantly and had such a great energy from the beginning. Then the usual OYH/Sagarra Jo which I love, and then a long speech about how she loves France, how it is the "land of tolerance' (even if it's not always the case nowadays), it was kind of a love letter, some people found it ridiculous but I liked it, she seemed very touched. She also thanked the fans for their support. Then JML interlude, Vogue, Candy Shop and Human Nature which were amazing, I was in 2nd row on the left of the catwalk, if I'd been in 1st row I could have touched her hand on Open Your Heart and Human Nature... Oh well she was so close to me that I was just mesmerized Laughing And she's beautiful Hearts After that came the DAD/beautiful Killer mash-up which was a great surprise (she included some steps from 'Revolver'). And it was just great when she dropped her trousers at the end of HN, the bitch is HOT Hearts As for Je T'aime Moi non Plus I have to say I found it a bit weird, I don't like the song that much to start with and it started jright after BK. I wish she'd have taken more time to introduce it. But that's something she did just for this occasion and for that I have to say that it was great. I was a bit frustrated at the end when she left the stage, it was so quick, that's it, it's over Surprised I wish she'd have done at least Like a Prayer and why not Celebration, to make the crowd even louder. The audience was singing everyy song so loud, so cool. But then it got worse, they started booing since the technicians started to put down the stage 5 minutes after the end, so she was obviously not coming back. Then some "fans" (not sure about that) threw plastic bottles on the stage and shouted "remboursé" (refund) and also "salope" (bitch). I was just in shock seeing what was happening, everybody was so angry Shocked That being said I'm sure there wasn't only fans shouting but also some unknown people who came just for bashing. I heard there were some "front national" supporters... That would explain for example the guy with the signs "addicted to our $$$$", "addicted to botox", "you're the couine" (couiner means shriek kind of). Don't tell me a fan brought that, showed them before the show started and after again. When I got out everybody was very angry and rude, obviously TV and radio cameras were there to record the complainers. I heard there were some policemen around but didn't see it.
Anyway she's getting really bad press because of this. To me the big problem is that nothing stated that the show would last 1 hour, it was very confusing. But that was also obvious that she wouldn't do a completely new show, what did people expect between two stadium dates of the tour ? She did some cool MDNA performances before our very eyes, everybody could see it very well and so close, that's not something she will do again. We were part of the 2500 lucky people to see this unique show live and that's worth the 90€ for me. The energy was great, I love the MDNA Tour, and it's a one-time experience to see her in such a small venue, doing a French song moreover.
I understand that people expected more but asking for a refund ? They enjoyed the show like everybody else, what do they expect really ? Ok she didn't say good night but she said "je t'aime" to us, at least it was written on the screen... And I do not accept people insulting her, that's just rude and inapropriate, nobody forced anybody to buy a ticket as far as I know and the show was not a scam, at least not for me. I got out with the feeling of wanting something else but when I watch it again I just can't be disappointed, that's so good to see that, smiley and cool Madonna. It was worth it for me. On french forums angry fans say the happy ones are just dumb delusional asses, I just don't want to spoil the magic of that night and the third and last date I'll see of this tour Razzy Good for them if they wanna fight against Live Nation and ask for refunds, I'll just enjoy the show and keep dancing and singing for my part Cool

Sorry for the long review, I just needed to express my feelings and give you some details, so thanks for reading Very Happy

27.07.12, 22:40 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

hope

®eal Google Bot:

Впечатления одного зрителя из Бельгии:

ну маленький мальчик не знает что такое жетеммуанонплю, ну и не страшно, теперь узнает
вообще о чем сыр-бор, каждому нормальному человеку было понятно что это будет не более чем на час что то - тур на сцену олимпии не впихнуть, либо делать акустик (но его никто не готовил и времени на репетиции нет, Кайли свой антитур репетировала репетировала и выперепетировала, а тут будет что то 1-2 песни как и получилось
претензии к менджменту - надо мол было объявить формат, ну объявили бы формат, и так же бы билеты были раскуплены за полминуты
оч странные люди, одну минуту они ночами ночуют и прыгают как ненормальные, в следующую орут сука дура
если есть проблема - проблема прежде всего в тебе, 10 минут речи для некоторых прошли зря

27.07.12, 23:02 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

Он, вообще-то, доволен. И песню знает. И не маленький Rolling Eyes

27.07.12, 23:08 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

hope:

10 минут речи для некоторых прошли зря

да, наверное, единицы в том зале слушали внимательно эту речь. а зря...
остальные просто кончали на М и ждали, когда она наконец запоёт, сука.

27.07.12, 23:27 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

®eal Google Bot:

вполне адекватное и трезвое ревью. а французы гандоны ещё те.)
требовать возврата денег... пффф...
оставались бы и смотрели дома.

27.07.12, 23:28 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

hope

dimagog:

®eal Google Bot:

вполне адекватное и трезвое ревью. а французы гандоны ещё те.)
требовать возврата денег... пффф...
оставались бы и смотрели дома.

французы гандоны
лучше всего на шоу ходить в испании, такой энергетики не было нигде

27.07.12, 23:31 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

hope

®eal Google Bot:

я не о нем, а про основную публику, которая слушает с конфешенса

27.07.12, 23:32 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Erotic

®eal Google Bot:

. Было бы странно, если бельгиец не знал бы французского )

28.07.12, 08:17 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

Erotic:

Было бы странно, если бельгиец не знал бы французского )

О знании французского речь даже не заходила.

28.07.12, 11:42 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

С канала LoveLive TV:

"Hi all, for those of you that missed the live stream of Madonna's incredible live club show from the Olympia, Paris, fear not: We will be uploading a full directors cut and a track by track playlist of the entire show very soon. Stay tuned for updates".

29.07.12, 01:35 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

®eal Google Bot:

С канала LoveLive TV:

"Hi all, for those of you that missed the live stream of Madonna's incredible live club show from the Olympia, Paris, fear not: We will be uploading a full directors cut and a track by track playlist of the entire show very soon. Stay tuned for updates".

круто! надеюсь, запись зальют в формате full hd.

29.07.12, 02:25 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

bander_az

dimagog:

®eal Google Bot:

С канала LoveLive TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLpFRh2lZo

29.07.12, 16:11 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

dimagog

Lady_Mercury:

dimagog:

®eal Google Bot:

С канала LoveLive TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLpFRh2lZo

это просто рип трансляции. это же не с канала LoveLive TV.
вы просто перепутали, увидев в фид-ленте видео и название канала.

а там следующее:

Пользователь LoveLive TV добавил комментарий (а не видео):
Best off waiting for our full Directors Cut of the show rather than watching this dodgy rip from our live stream. Subscribe to LoveLiveTV to find out more. Big news coming.

29.07.12, 16:13 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

atomhorse

Пипец, что-то куда ни глянь - везде старушку дерьмом продолжают поливать. Всё никак не угомонятся. Уже бесить начинает.
Я бы на её месте в следующий раз UK и Францию просто проигнорил.

29.07.12, 22:05 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

XXL

atomhorse:

Пипец, что-то куда ни глянь - везде старушку дерьмом продолжают поливать. Всё никак не угомонятся. Уже бесить начинает.
Я бы на её месте в следующий раз UK и Францию просто проигнорил.

деньги не пахнут

29.07.12, 23:21 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.