Madonna.com.ru / Общение / Форум

Регистрация | Профиль | Пользователи | Поиск | FAQ | Сообщения | Вход

RaspberrySwirl

RIT

Пересмотрела тут RIT, все-таки по моему скромному мнению лучший тур Ма...на Crazy For You даже всплакнула) Ну ладно, какой собственно у меня вопрос, как была устроена сцена? Внутри были реально "дырки"? А как туда продавались билеты? С кем надо было переспать чтобы попасть ТУДА?) Или в порядке общей очереди?

Я архив, если это обсуждалось, ткните плиз в ссыль)
Еще помниться были отчеты очевидцев RIT'а - куда они делись?

02.06.08, 21:18 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

XXL

в эти "дырки" билеты разыгрывали на радио-станциях за вопросы о Мадонне и её творчестве.....ещё участники ICON их получали....

02.06.08, 21:57 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Nameless

Вроде как, ликнули ДВД с концертом из Лиссабона.

04.01.10, 23:01 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Amanaemonesia

NASF:

Вроде как, ликнули ДВД с концертом из Лиссабона.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

05.01.10, 00:30 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

bander_az

ну и где??? Surprised

05.01.10, 02:53 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

drewdrew2006

Действительно, где???

05.01.10, 04:33 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Nameless

В гнезде.
Я же сказал, "вроде как".
Скорее всего - это такой же гон, как и раньше.

На данный момент, несколько человек утверждает, что ДВД с концертом (именно диск. В сеть концерт, пока, не просачивался) они получили вчера утром, и в ближайшие дни зальют его в Интернет.

Пока же, ни скринкэпов, ни других доказательств того, что диск существует - нет.

05.01.10, 12:17 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Nameless

Типа ревью диска с трайба:

Цитата:

Ive had a copy of this from anonymous sources for a while now.
I have touched on this subject a few times in a couple of threads here.
...and whilst I cant and wont upload this dvd on the net I have been granted to write a review on it, not just for me but for all you guys out there too. Trust me, I wont lie I too was a reinvention tour junkie and would scour the net to find the best bootleg out there..parisian dream etc... even so much as having the live performances from igttyas edited together into one mini concert.

Whn I finally recieved the concert dvd I was completely and utterly stunned.

I will try and write as much detail as I can about the DVD and what happens, if you dont beleive me, fine.. I dont mind.. but when this bastard surfaces then you will see that Im not a liar.. not about this.
Because I too would crack open the face of anyone messing with me and my hope of the Lisbon concert DVDs release or leak.

On first watch you can clearly tell that this is the official recording of the tour.. now I dont know if they filmed 2 shows in lisbon, but this dvd is definately filmed in the one night. So in my opinion this is not the final of the concert dvd, as the diting isnt as fast paced or as intense as her previos tours or as good as igttyas. This concert is a live concert dvd. It has a live feel, it has live sound, it has fresh sound, you can hear the screaming, hear the chants, you can see the stage moving and setting up in between songs, its truly remarkable. and did i mention Live??

I would compare it to the HBO broadcast of the Drowned World tour. Very similar editing to that, before the extra touches were made for its dvd release.
Whats so special about it is that theres no studio tampering with it, her vocals are real and raw (of course not with the obvious nkm and vogue etc..

This Lisbon dvd has no screen footage juxtasposed over the live footage at all, which makes it great and less video clip style. It in my opinion is the last "real" filming of a madonna concert.

Compared to confessions and sticky and sweet, this was her last "live" concert filmed. it doesnt look artificial or anything, its a crisp professional recording of what was to be "Get Up lisbon"

From sources anonymous, and with my trust in not copying or uploading the dvd this here is a review, my review.

OPENING:

menu screen
madonna - lisbon 09/04

Arena is dark with yellow lights circulating around the seating on the sides, camera is panning across the auditorium the whole time, (extremely fresh and live), the pre show lights on stage are lit in purple, and there is exactly 8:mins and 39 seconds of crowd filming until the lights black out and you hear "prophecy".
I did notice a man in in the fron row holing a home-made green and yellow sign reading:
"porto alege
rs- brasil
nos-te
madonna"

God knows what this means, but you can clearly see this before the lights black out for the show.

BEAST WITHIN
This is filmed using alot of panning shots, not once do the images take up the whole screen. All screens are filmed from the cameras, using mainly panning shots and filmed from below looking up, making it look mighty grand, towards the middle of this song, when the beat starts, everyone starts to applause and the excitement builds.

VOGUE
Is filmed "ok" nothing extraordinary like from igttyas (think drowned world hbo broadcast.. but of course more colourful and crisp and fresh)
My particular fave in this is with the spiderwalk, the camera films it from upside down, so they look like they are crawling on the roof lol. Madonna is wearing the creamy/white coloured corset, and it looks as though she has a glitter tattoo on her right arm.
Some editing is a bit blunderful, ( abit like in yokohama japan bat when they film slam too much, when madonna is doing funky moves) this makes me think, that there was another night filmed so they can edit them together...maybe???

NKM
Great, i never realised just how high the glass is surrounding the pits on stage, it sure wouldve been hot in there. Nobody knows me is great and real. no slow mo, no fast forward editing, pure live filing of madonna strutting her stuff.

FROZEN
Madonna really belts this ouot, beautiful panning shots of the crowd in this song. Camera fcuses on her hand in "love is a bird she needs to fly" looks beautiful.
The last verse before the big chorus, u have a wide shot of madge singing on the stage with the 2 people on the back screens naked next to each other and all the crowds heads in shot. beautiful vision.
she sings it great, but i think she lingers the vocals a little too much and pushes to belt it a bit to hard, nonertheless, right at the end she takes the mic and smiles to the camera and she looks amazing... she knows she belted the song good.
great moment to look out for.

AMERICAN LIFE
Dare i say this is where it looks a little high school production like, and the stage looks rather small.
When all the male dancers are doing there warm ups, and jumping on the stage and kicking their feet etc, its kind of strange but you can actually see the stage moving and bending ( think supergirl when selena makes the big black floor tiles unstable for poor kara right after she freed jimmy, Nigel and Lucy from those big black round birdcages)
Anyway back on track.. American Life looks great, but its kinda messy. Her vocals are great, yet its really obvious the rap is mimed, as this is when she runs up the stairs to the hovering catwalk.
Now you dont see this catwalk being lowered at all, madonna just starts running on the stairs and starts walkign around the railing with her posse. The crowd is screaming like crazy, but the bad part is, during American life, the crowd us barely visible. Some great angles shot on the hovering cat walk, but sadly no crowd shots, you can only hear the hysterics.

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Finally the real party starts and in my opinion the dvd begins!!Wink
"Alright Portugal", are you ready? I said are you ready???!!"
Great fimling of this number, totally live, great crowd shots, good chorey, except i wouldve preferred to have the rifle dance filmed from the front, the camera keeps panning on the side for this, it loses it effect a little, but still great.
The best part in this for me, is the screw up madonna does at the end of the song.
Right at the end
"so if you want it right now, better make him show you how
express what hes got..................... then ooops!
Madonna forgets to sing "Baby ready or not".
Its like she just goes blank, or she swallowed something the wrong way, she stilts her self and screws up her face in anger and gives a look to the camera with a frustrated smile... like "yeah i fucked up" CLASSIC madonna moment.
Mind you I have to say Donna is in superb fine form, she really goes for it in EY!!!!!!!!

BURNING UP
Ok you know what has been on youtube...?? yeah well its different, could very well be from the same night, but what you see on youtube has been put through the diting process, adding screen over the visual. This dvd is not like that. And i think for the best.
Great crowd shots at the end when everyone has to applause... you dont see this on you tube, you dont see the whole arena clapping.

MATERIAL GIRL
"alright were gonna do another oldie but goodie, but sometimes I forget the words, so im gonna need you to help me out.. are you gonna help me out????????"
She screams this to the crowd before hitting in with material girl.. kind of strange as it echoes her request section in Sticky and sweet, she sings one line, the crowd sing another.
for the next verse she says to the crowd..
"ok that was very good, but now we need to be great!"
and then right near the end of the song she yells to the crowd..
"Alright Lisbon.. youve got one more chance!.. one more chance to tear the roof off this mother fucker!!!!"
Amazign moment, where she points to the crowd and starts singing "li-ving in a material world li-ving in a amterial world"
great crowd shots of everyone siging !
A surprising highlight.

HOLLWOOD REMIX
living in a material worl blend in o the opening synths of hollywood remix, as the round circular stage pans around, poof! the stage is circus like.
No where near as good as the editing on igttyas, but.. good enough for this dvd as it makes it look fresh and real!
Fnny part where reshma the indian girl does her little dance on the raised podium, and when she does her final pose she kinda looses balance and tries to keep still, kinda funny.

HANKY PANKY
Nice filming, her voice sounds a little flat though. Great dancing, some nice wide shots of the stage.

DEEPER AND DEEPER
Nice subtle performance with the help of donna and siedah.
Her last notes of her scat like singing "im never gonna hide it again" gets a rousing applause!
the filing in this as is a s good as it would ever be, i love how theres no distractions from back screens nothing, just a simple live rendition of a great song with her backing singers professionally filmed. one thing when you watch this tour it will make you breathe a sigh of warmth and familiarity as this is madonna pre cheekbones, signign with her backing singers.
Donna and siedah are amazing.
Its kind of like the "rain" from girlie show for the lisbon dvd.

My review will resume tomorrow. I need to watch this fresh as I write it.
I hope you are all atleast getting some kind of indication in the direction of this dvd.
I really wish i could share it, but at this point i cant.
But if sources say, like the guy that started the "behold" post claims, you never know, you may all be little lucky spring chickens soon enough.

Off to bed, will have part 2 for you tomorrow., will write as i watch Wink

Cheers

Coconutblock x

09.01.10, 21:57 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Amanaemonesia

а разве был не синий корсет в конце тура?!

09.01.10, 23:08 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

c y b e r p u n k

синий был только для города Париж!

10.01.10, 00:15 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Everreinvented

все это очень мило, но на кой Х все это расписывать, если делиться никто не собирается? Просто чтоб позавидовали что ли?...Или порадовались за чувака?

Так и знал, что это последний реальный ее лайв был. Блин, "полцарства за коня" ... когда же это таки утечет?.. Twisted Evil Confused Sad

10.01.10, 01:14 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

drewdrew2006

Не понял причины, почему этот чувак не может выложить этот двд в сеть

10.01.10, 03:30 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Everreinvented

Я был в подобном положении с одним релизом этим летом. Причина невыкладки - тупо не хочется навсегда потерять источник, которому ты поклялся не сливать материал. Только нормальные люди при этом молчат в тряпочку или тихо делятся с некоторыми надежными друзьями, а не хвастаются, мол, "а у меня есть концертик, но я его никому не дам, но с радостью перескажу своими словами".

Во мне, конечно, жаба говорит, но все равно не понимаю этой логики.

10.01.10, 04:43 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

drewdrew2006

Everreinvented:

Я был в подобном положении с одним релизом этим летом. .......

Такое объяснение можно принять и понять, и согласиться с этим.

А так получается, что заявляешь на весь мир: у меня есть, а я вам не дам. Короче много неясного))

10.01.10, 09:44 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

c y b e r p u n k

Цитата:

I dont know if they filmed 2 shows in lisbon, but this dvd is definately filmed in the one night.

... так вот этот хмырь пишыт что камбуттаба из двух съёмочных дней на дивиди только один.

откуда подобная уверенность? каким образом он это вычисли? это надо под микроскопом изучать подробную раскадровку всего видео ... но допустим, но тогда который концерт-то, предпоследний или последний? у меня-то шкурный интерес — я-то был на финальном!

10.01.10, 15:29 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Nameless

c y b e r p u n k:

синий был только для города Париж!

А также для Лондона и Манчестера.

Everreinvented:

Так и знал, что это последний реальный ее лайв был. Блин, "полцарства за коня" ... когда же это таки утечет?.. Twisted Evil Confused Sad

Тут не то что "лайв", а рабочий материал, с, я более чем на 100% уверен, плохим монтажом, где большинство кадров (если не все) - это съемка камер, транслирующих происходящие на сцене на боковые экраны (c close-up кадрами отвисшей кожи на трицепсах, морщинистых кистей рук и т.д.).

c y b e r p u n k:

... так вот этот хмырь пишыт что камбуттаба из двух съёмочных дней на дивиди только один.

откуда подобная уверенность? каким образом он это вычисли? это надо под микроскопом изучать подробную раскадровку всего видео ... но допустим, но тогда который концерт-то, предпоследний или последний? у меня-то шкурный интерес — я-то был на финальном!

Это всего лишь его предположение. Хотя, если на этом двд лишь съемка с проецирующих камер, то по логике, на диске реально должен быть записан один съемочный день. Да и в описании номера Burning Up чел пишет, что монтаж отличается от видео, которое доступно в сети, как минимум, отсутствием кадров видео-инсталляций на бэкскрине.

Вот еще интересные факты с m-tribe о туре:

Цитата:

First off, he confirmed Jonas Aukerland *did not* film the final show. Jonas was on the tour doing all the behind the scenes footage, but he didn't film the Lisbon show.

Hamish did film the Paris footage (прим. - разве не Akerlund снимал парижские шоу?), and he found it interesting that Hamish went on to file a lawsuit against Madonna since to the best of his knowledge, Madonna was very pleased with the footage he had done. Hamish *did not* film the final show.

The video director who did film the final show (the two final shows in fact) was Christian Lamb, who was the video director for the Confessions Tour (in other words, what you saw on the giant screens of Madonna, he was in charge of that---*not* to be confused with the backdrop on the video screens on stage, which someone else was responsible for). Christian Lamb directed and filmed the final Lisbon shows, and to date, he probably has all of the footage still (along with Madonna of course).

The problem with the final show, from what I was told, was that Christian didn't have a clear vision of how he wanted to present the show. There was no clear direction behind it, so when Madonna saw the final footage, she wasn't pleased. As to what were the exact details, he (my source) doesn't know. He doesn't know if Madonna didn't like the way she looked, or the way the stage looked, or if moments in the show she wanted caught from further away, or close-up, weren't caught appropriately, etc.---but he does know she didn't like the footage because he overheard Hamish talking to Madonna over the phone (when Hamish went on to film another show for another artist, and my source was a part of that film crew) and Hamish was repeating what Madonna was telling him (you know how we sometimes do that in conversation, we acknowledge what we're being told by repeating it again out loud)---that she felt Christian Lamb's vision wasn't clear/focused enough for her, and that she didn't like what he had done.

Of course, there was the contractual limitation of the IGTTYAS documentary as well, in terms of the release of the DVD. But apparently, even if that hadn't happened, it sounds like we would've never seen RIT on DVD anyway, since Madonna didn't like what Christian had done with the filmings in Lisbon. So, despite what Guy O. or Angela, or Careese told us then and now...from what I learned, it is ultimately going to be Madonna's decision if the tour sees the light of day on dvd or not. She didn't like what was done in terms of the filming, so she would kinda have to "give in" and just allow the footage, which she wasn't pleased with, released for the fans. And at this point, that looks highly unlikely.

he told me that christian lamb is chris lamb's son. so, yes, christian lamb is the son of chris lamb, madonna's tour director for RIT (yes, the guy with the cowboy hat). he did confirm that christian lamb was the video director for all of the re-invention tour (when it came to the live feed we saw on the screens). he also said that in his honest opinion, christian lamb would not have been chosen for the lisbon dvd filming had it not been that chris lamb and madonna were on such good terms, and had it not been for chris' suggestion and push to madonna to have christian do the filming for lisbon. he told me that christian only had two tours, if that, underneath his belt by the time RIT rolled around and had it not been for chris' push on christian's behalf, he doesn't think christian would've been chosen for RIT lisbon because his experience had been limited.

he confirmed for me that for lisbon, christian brought in a lot of additional cameras and crew, but that the regular cameras that were being used to film the show on regular nights were also being recorded for lisbon. so, in other words, the usual cameras were going to be a part of the dvd filming. he explained it this way, paraphrasing..."you know, these crews and directors, they don't know the show as well as we do a lot of times, since we're the regular crew. so, they also use our own recordings a lot of times for the shots they want or to guide them as directors".

moving along...

he didn't know that DAD and BU had been "leaked" so to speak (although they weren't really leaked right? they actually got officially released as promo videos for some cell phone users or something? i forget). so, i showed him the video for DAD. he confirmed for me that it contained additional camera work and footage that was not part of the normal live feed camera work (live feed being the usual filming they do night after night for the show). the biggest giveaway was the editing in of the background screens into DAD, and the use of the tech-crane. he told me that what he saw, he felt, would've been what christian lamb would've proposed to madonna as the edits for the dvd. i asked him..."but the footage is really good, what do you think madonna may not have liked?" he told me he didn't know...but he did say something interesting...

...he said, again, paraphrasing, "what you're seeing here is probably the best footage they got for that song. i mean, whatever footage they got, he is showcasing the best here."---if you notice, the footage for DAD has no far-away shots (such as what we see for IGTTYAS), and in some respects, it fails to capture the spectacle of certain moments during the performance. it has a lot of terrific close-up shots, and tech-crane shots, but no far away shots to capture a "spectacle" like moment. maybe this was part of the issue madonna has with what christian did. he failed to capture great far away shots. you will notice the same issue in Burning Up. now, i am simply speculating about what madonna may not have liked with christian's filming...but i would think far-away shots are important to her.

notice what is shown on Steven Klein's website for TBW. you will notice there are only two main cameras with far-away shots. the rest of the shots are terrific close-ups, but the far-away shots are rather simple, and don't even move at all. they are still. it's nothing like what Jonas did for IGTTYAS (where he did some incredible shots...such as the shots from up above where you are literally looking down at madonna as if you're in the sky for Vogue). so, i am thinking this may have been an issue with what christian did for the filming of the lisbon shows. due to his inexperience, certain shots that could've been great, never happened.

lastly, i showed him Vogue/widescreen/lisbon. the little bit we got to see, where we think it may have been intended for the dvd. he confirmed it was not. he said that the footage we are seeing is the footage he and the crew helped film for their usual night-to-night taping. the only difference, he noted, in what he was seeing in Vogue was one techno-crane shot. the techno-crane shot would've only happened with christian lamb's crew, so there's a little taste of the dvd in there, but for the most part, 99% of what we see in Vogue for the professional lisbon footage that leaked is simply what the live feed would've been for the evening.

10.01.10, 16:54 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Anton_Alexandrovi4

Когда ж его уже сольют, посмотреть и забыть

10.01.10, 17:17 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

secret garden

вот пытаются уже и заработать) в сеть кинули два клипа по 5 минут. А остальное просят купить)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTDQiVzuG4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQE6JUPTuWg

ps просят 300 баксов) ждать осталось не долго. Скоро кто-нить купит и сольет. Наконец-то)

12.01.10, 02:40 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

secret garden

так дело-то не в этом. Главное, что это первая профессиональная запись всего концерта полностью.

12.01.10, 08:26 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Anton_Alexandrovi4

удалено

12.01.10, 09:40 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

®eal Google Bot

Рабочие ссылки:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs6xzscZl4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEh2diJ5xLc

12.01.10, 12:13 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

c y b e r p u n k

Цитата:

похоже на кидалово...

монтаж какой-то плоский - больше похоже на видео, которое шло на экраны.

thats true! монтажа здесь можно сказать просто нет ... те два промо-номера BU и DAD были куда сложнее уделаны!

тут (и весь сыр-бор последнего времени) видимо из-за записей обслуживающих зрительный зал камер ...

12.01.10, 12:39 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Everreinvented

Даже если так, по мне так это все равно куда лучше любого бутлега. И не будет этих всех мельканий, переозвученных песен и ощущения, что это все сняли на фоне зеленого экрана на soundstage в Голливуде, как на последних релизах. Короче, пусть уже утечет. Поставить галочку, посмотреть последний ее тур, который мне нравился и восхищал от начала до конца.

12.01.10, 13:17 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Secreeet

какая М свежая с красивая... теперь даже я хочу в качестве и полностью.

Kiss

12.01.10, 14:33 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Franco

Everreinvented:

Даже если так, по мне так это все равно куда лучше любого бутлега. И не будет этих всех мельканий, переозвученных песен и ощущения, что это все сняли на фоне зеленого экрана на soundstage в Голливуде, как на последних релизах. Короче, пусть уже утечет. Поставить галочку, посмотреть последний ее тур, который мне нравился и восхищал от начала до конца.

абсолютно согласен, этот бешеный монтаж только раздражает и мешает нормально проникнуться в атмосферу концерта.
очень важно кстати чтобы звук был хорошим, а так ждем, надеемся, верим)

12.01.10, 15:05 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

1, 2, 3  След.