Madonna.com.ru / Общение / Форум

Регистрация | Профиль | Пользователи | Поиск | FAQ | Сообщения | Вход

forbidden love

forbidden love:

Ширли написала про видео "Bad Girls".

"This might be the greatest music video ever made! I am SICK with jealousy.................pop perfection."

вчера в конце Vow были добавлены строчки из Bad Girls.

08.11.12, 16:16 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

DevilFeeL

forbidden love:

forbidden love:

Ширли написала про видео "Bad Girls".

"This might be the greatest music video ever made! I am SICK with jealousy.................pop perfection."

вчера в конце Vow были добавлены строчки из Bad Girls.

Что ещё за Bad Girls? Confused

08.11.12, 16:18 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

atomhorse

Это M.I.A. - Bad Girls

08.11.12, 16:19 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

DevilFeeL

atomhorse:

Это M.I.A. - Bad Girls

Ой, ну надо будет поглядеть, раз так Smile

08.11.12, 17:02 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

DevilFeeL

forbidden love:

Евгений, you look so fine!

и даже на этой фотке засветился Very Happy

http://vk.com/photo-73787_292189501

09.11.12, 20:12 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

............................................................................................................................
первый ряд, середина, начало с Bad Boyfriend, + Battle In Me (которого не было в Мск)

+ я знаю результат конкурса ремиксов на Битпорте.........

+ my dirty little secret

= happy now

http://bunkov.com/2012/11/09/garbage-concert/

10.11.12, 03:18 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

Beloved Freak by Garbage - Unofficial Lyric Video

http://vimeo.com/49358421

19.11.12, 21:27 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

Сегодня в полночь по Москове состоится онлайн трансляция шоу Garbage.
Здесь — > http://www.abconcerts.be/fr/abtv/p/detail/garbage

25.11.12, 19:25 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

I feel the need to address the following comment from garbage fan Olivier Gallez. His comment went as follows:

" yes it was a great show...Thank you for that but i and the other fans are very disapointed to not see you and the rest of the band after the show when you go out the venue...WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU SHIRLEY AND THE BAND TILL 1.30 AM BUT YOU LEAVE THE VENUE LIKE A THIEF WITHOUT DOING AUTOGRAPHS OR TAKING PICTURES WITH YOUR FANS AFTER THE SHOW... WE WERE ONLY 10 FANS THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU AND THE BAND AFTER THE SHOW :( :'( "

I need to point some things out for the record because Oliver is not the only person who has expressed his disappointment about times when we don't sign autographs or take pictures with waiting fans etc. I want to explain the following because I hate to leave anyone feeling like this.

Firstly: We have never asked that anyone wait for us outside venues. Therefore we do not believe we have a duty to sign anything for anyone. We usually try to sign but we like to be able to chose when to do so. As fans you have to understand that we have a choice in this issue. Yuu don't have a right to expect or demand that we do just because you want us to.

Secondly: We never leave venues like thieves in the night. We walk out of the venue into a waiting van and on to the next show. We don't believe there is anything wrong with doing so. Are we supposed to run around the venue to check with anyone and everyone that we have their permission to leave?

Thirdly: We try whenever possible to sign as many things for as many people as we possibly can because we want to make everyone as happy as we can AND we OFTEN do.
However there ARE times when this simply cannot happen for innumerable and practical reasons such as running late for an interview or a soundcheck which has to get wrapped up for a specific reason OR as in the case of last night because one of us is sick. ( ME!)

We DO believe we have a duty to all of our fans who have bought tickets to one of our shows to give them the best possible performance we can. By standing out in the freezing cold when I am already sick runs the risk of jeopardizing the next show. In consideration of all our fans in Cologne tonight we did not stop to sign autographs after our show in Brussels.

So at times like this , I'm very sorry we disappoint you all as a result but we believe we honour our commitment to you all by playing our hearts out every night. And if that is not enough and you want more.......well I understand it bums you out.......but we never promise you any more than what we are definitely capable of delivering. We do our best to accommodate but sometimes things don't work out.

So PLEASE my darkling angels.....if you decide you want you come early or stay late before or after our show in an effort to get things signed or have your pictures taken..... please understand that it's at your own risk.

PLEASE manage your own expectations and handle your disappointments like a champ.
Don't hit out at us because you have yet to learn that in life................. you don't always get what you want.

This note is written with good intentions and understanding. In no way is it written in a nasty tone. So when reading it imagine it is being parsed by a kindly Mary Poppins with disney music playing in the background. We are eating striped candy and we are all wearing flannel pajamas in a cosy bedroom by an open fire.

We love you all.
Honest we do.

Sx

26.11.12, 15:24 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

и следом вот это)))

http://www.nme.com/news/garbage/67420

27.11.12, 21:10 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

бутлег из Буэнос-Айреса от 18 октября 2012 - рекомендую

видео - http://youtu.be/EMU5jcpNyfw

08.12.12, 03:23 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

102-е выступление в 2012 г.

11.12.12, 21:42 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

ау, дезигнеры!!!

Because of our endless admiration for your artistic efforts, we’ve decided to run another contest that would allow us to see more of your beautiful creations. This time, we are looking for your help in designing art for a t-shirt inspired by our song “I Think I’m Paranoid”. Our favorite design will appear on a limited-run t-shirt available for sale at the Garbage merch store.

The winner of the contest will see their design go into production, receive the final finished t shirt, an autographed limited edition 7” of their choosing, and a phone call from any band member they would like.
Starting today, please submit your lovely artwork to paranoidcontest@gmail.com by 10pm PST Thursday, January 31st *. A winner will be announced on February 7th.

*Please keep file to 2MB and under. If your piece is selected, please be prepared to send completed art that is 300 dpi, and a high res layered PSD or Illustrator file.

10.01.13, 23:09 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

Re:

forbidden love:

Because of our endless admiration for your artistic efforts, we’ve decided to run another contest that would allow us to see more of your beautiful creations. This time, we are looking for your help in designing art for a t-shirt inspired by our song “I Think I’m Paranoid”. Our favorite design will appear on a limited-run t-shirt available for sale at the Garbage merch store.

The winner of the contest will see their design go into production, receive the final finished t shirt, an autographed limited edition 7” of their choosing, and a phone call from any band member they would like.
Starting today, please submit your lovely artwork to paranoidcontest@gmail.com by 10pm PST Thursday, January 31st *. A winner will be announced on February 7th.

*Please keep file to 2MB and under. If your piece is selected, please be prepared to send completed art that is 300 dpi, and a high res layered PSD or Illustrator file.

Решение просто не дается...

WOAH!!!! Thanks for all your AMAZING designs you sent it for our Paranoid Design Project. You have really blown us away. Such incredible work. It's going to be nigh on impossible to pick a winner. Might have to have you guys vote on it because we are not sure we can be objective.
Maybe we will make up a shortlist and then you can take it from there?
Let us know if this is a feasible option.
Sx

OK. Looks like you guys want us to pick the winner which is totally fine by us. Fair enough. But can we just make it PERFECTLY clear..... there is more than one winner in these submitted designs.....WAY more than one winner. There really are some fantastic effortts. Well done everyone. We will endeavour to pick carefully. Thanks for the input.
Sx

03.02.13, 13:51 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

19 марта у Леттермана

http://youtu.be/XJU4Aew1aIU

20.03.13, 22:36 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

DevilFeeL

NYKOP в новом официальном трэйлере MGS V ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5t45tEPWQ

28.03.13, 05:17 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

till death do they part...

http://youtu.be/I0SULMU7kaU

That was Scott Sauter and Domenick Viviano

01.04.13, 13:11 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

DevilFeeL

типа клип

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOmKGjy-Ct0

17.04.13, 21:09 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

forbidden love

teaches from Shirley

"Если вы действительно собираетесь перестать быть поклонником моей группы, потому что вы не согласны с тем или другим, то я должна сказать, что вы никогда не были действительно настоящим фаном нашей музыки, в первую очередь.

Разве сейчас не 2013? Разве мы не развились достаточно, чтобы быть в состоянии уважать противоречивые мнения, не ведя себя, как малолетний недоумок? Могу ли я честно выразить свою точку зрения так, чтобы меня не называли продажной шлюхой, если мое мнение не схоже с мнением других? Разве я не могу не соглашаться с вами, без вашего проявления ярости отвращения или разрушительного разочарования во мне как в артисте?

Посмотрите ....... Я никогда не говорила, что я совершенна. Откровенно говоря, у меня нет интереса к совершенству. Идеальные люди не в счет.

Я глубоко ошибаюсь. Я делаю ошибки. Я говорю глупости. Я жалею. Я лажаю. Я делают больше ошибок. Я теряюсь. Я падаю. Я беру себя в руки, а потом спотыкаюсь снова. Снова и снова, пока колени не сотрутся в кровь.

Я уверена, что я разочаровала многих людей в моей жизни, многие из которых были и продолжают быть гораздо более заинтересованы во мне, чем любой фанат мог быть.
Но я верю, что мое мнение приветствуется, согласны с ним люди или нет.
И столько, сколько я уважаю ваше мнение, я ожидаю, что вы уважаете мое. Не согласны с ним вы, но я уважаю эту разницу во мнениях. Это является основой функционирования здорового общества и я не буду кляпом во рту для незрелых, нетерпимых имбецилов, кто считает иначе.

У меня есть много поклонников, которые не согласны с бесчисленными вещами, которые я сказала за все эти годы. Они выразили свое мнение с интеллектом, юмором, страстью или негодованием, и я всегда заинтересована в том, что они должны сказать.
Много раз они меняли свое мнение в отношении одного или другого с аргументированной точкой зрения.

Но если хоть на миг вы подумаете, что я собираюсь заниматься нетерпимостью любого рода, вы должны немедленно покинуть эту страницу и никогда не возвращаться. Мы люди, которые не понимают друг друга и никогда не сможем.

Я хочу толерантных люди в своей жизни. Людей, которые изящны достаточно, чтобы признать, что они принимают всех. Люди, которые понимают, что не у всех есть ответы на все вопросы, они просто пытаются разобраться в мире, поскольку они воспринимают его, и когда они видят, что по их мнению, несправедливо, они готовы говорить.

С этим все сказано и, надеюсь, все поняли, я желаю всем вам любви и света в этой жизни. Кроме того, доброты и внимания. И если вы находите эти добрые пожелания обидными, ну значит так ему и быть.

С любовью как и всегда.
ШМ "

12.08.13, 23:05 Посмотреть профиль Ответить с цитатой

Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12